"POWFER ORGANOMINERAL FERTILIZER"
ORGANOMINERAL FERTILIZER PRODUCT:
"New Generation Organomineral Fertilizer Produced with Nanotechnological Environmental Filter System"
Powfer Turkey is a TUBITAK project patented product tested within the scope of the among leading universities of our country in Turkey and also TAGEM, (the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Agriculture Research Development. After two years of testing) for a period of 24 months by making experiments on "the most tolerant, / most sensitive" plant species such as wheat, corn, radish, strawberry, lettuce, spinach, and onion; results yielded as a result it has been reported that "A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. IS OBTAINED".
Report by Hacettepe University (2011)
Report by Ankara University (2011)
Report by Selçuk University (2015)
Packaging in liquid form:
20 liters, 5 liters, 1 liter, 0.5 liter
MAJOR BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT INCLUDE:
- Product increases the amount of organic matter in the soil.
- Product Contains 30 different Macro and Micro trace elements in a form that can be absorbed by plants without in its context. These different elements will not reacting with each other, and they are all in a form that can be absorbed by plants.
- NPK content of the product is in 4-4-6 form and can easily be absorbed by plant.
- Product provides a favorable environment for humid and organic acid accumulation in the soil.
- Contains a zinc component The product pthat prevents zinc chlorosis, one of the main causes of plant diseases, thanks to zinc component in its context.
- Boron (0,5 ppm) component The product apdds resistance to plant growth, prevents chlorosis caused by boron deficiency thanks to Boron (0,5 ppm) component in its context.
- Nanotechnology allows minerals to substances present in product release slowly, thanks to nanotechnology and proprotecting the soil against nitrate pollution.
- The product iImproves cultivation and fertilization of overly salted and barren soils.
- Product softens the structure of the soil and makesing it easier to cultivate.
- It increases the water and air holding capacity of the soil, allowing the roots to grow more comfortably.
- It reduces the need for irrigation by as it increases increasing the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Prevents irrigation systems from the product never blocksing or collapses the irrigation systems.
RESULTS OF UNENRICHED ANALYSIS
SOLUBILITY AND COMPATIBILITY
Product It dissolves in water at recommended concentrations and does not without precipitateion in any way, leavingor no residues.
Insecticides can be applied by mixing with herbicides or solid and liquid fertilizers. But they can not be mixed with heavy copper products medicines and some lime compounds. A Jar Test is recommended when applying in this type of applications these products.
Product It should be stored between +5 and +30 C in direct sunlight, dry and in a dry environment. Chests and jars are not to be reversed during transport and storage.
The expiry expiraton date is 3 three years from production.
Our Product is in the form of Main Fertilizer. With its Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium (NPK-4.4.6) composition content and it differs from NPK calculations in Chemical Fertilizer applications, thanks to its technology. Your trials will confirm this information.
GUARENTEED CONTENT W/W
AREA, TIME AND RANGE OF USE
AREA OF USE / USAGE TYPE AND QUANTITY / TIME OF USE
SOIL FERTILIZATION / FOLIAR FERTILIZATION
FIELD CROPS (wheat, barley, beets, potatoes, cotton, corn, sunflower)
2000-3000 FOR 100 LT WATER:
cc/da 200-300 cc
Following the formation of true leaves, apply the the product application is carried out three times per interval, for a total of times with 20 intervals between the leaves. Apply the product twice before and during grain formation period by It is ddissolveingd in 2000-3000 cc POWFER in 100 liters of water twice before and in the grain formation period.
VEGETABLES (Pepper, aubergine, cucumber, onion, carrot, potato, Lettuce, cabbage)
3000-4000 FOR 100 LT WATER:
cc/da 200-250 cc
Two weeks after planting, apply the product foliar application is made and continued until the 15 days before left toplant harvest. One day before and during the grain formation period, fertilize plant twice, dissolvingThe plant is fertilized 2 times in 2000-3000 cc POWFER in 100 liters of water for 1 da area before and during the grain formation period.
FRUIT TREES (Apple, Pear, Cherry, Peach, Hazelnut, Peanut, Raspberry, Pomegranate)
2500-3000 FOR 100 LT WATER:
cc/da 230 cc
Product Apply product is applied three times; during the budding and flowering period of fruit’s, in the formation of fruit, and in the middle of the season to encourage growthin which they continue to grow. During the bud and flowering period, in the formation of fruit, they grow in the middle of the season as Dissolve 30 cc / tree or 2000-3000 cc POWFER dissolved in 100 liters of water to compete this step applied to the area of 1 da.
ORNAMENTAL PLANTS AND GREEN AREAS
2000-3000 FOR 100 LT WATER:
cc/da 50-100 cc
Two weeks after planting, apply the productthe first application is made from on the leaves. Repeat this step and the second application is made after 15 days break. During the growing season, dissolve 2000 - 3000 cc POWFER is dissolved in 100 liters of water and apply ied to the area 1 da for four times.
The product never blocks nor collapses the irrigation systems